Thursday 26 July 2018

Toddler-not-quite-training

Toddler-not-quite-training!!!! I got seduced by Ciane’s Toddler Challenge!
Link here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/362585/complete-legacy-challenge-list#latest
This is the Kinder family – Greta is potty-training Anna, Elsa and Dominik are reading, Clara is playing the xylophone and Friedrich is playing with the blocks. And this is Hans, about to start teaching Barthel how to talk. We’ve just been to Austria on holiday, and yes, it definitely influenced my names and my building style! This is the house from the outside – I went for the same lot as Ciane, and for the same reasons. Upstairs is the parents’ space – definitely toddler-free, though all they do up there is crash out exhausted. Downstairs has 6 tiny bedrooms – girls on one side, boys on the other. Like Ciane (she has such good ideas!) I colour-coded them. I decided I needed two potties, so I lose points there straight off.
By the end, they were all potty-trained, all talking, nearly all walking (almost there with the last two) and had read 4 books and cracked the xylophone and peg box. And I was exhausted too! But I’m still tempted to try again with a different family, one day!
The family's here, if anyone wants to use them and see if they can do better than me (very likely!).
https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9235876

No comments:

Post a Comment