Tuesday 2 June 2020

Chad Hill

Chad Hill This is me, and this is what I do – and don’t – have. The don’t have list is a bit more major, so I think I’ll start there!
I have no papers and no work permit. On the plus side, because I own this piece of land, I am allowed to live here and to have the privilege of paying any bills that come due on it. I do have: one rusty bike. I do have: one tomato. I’ve got who I am – I like being outdoors, which is just as well because there isn’t a lot of indoors here. I’m pretty handy with tools and in the garden, and though I blush to admit it, I’m good at getting people to like me and to give me a little helping hand from time to time. Favourite colour, brown; favourite music, rock; favourite meal, salad, which I can see me eating a lot of, somehow. I do have: one big question. Can I make a life for myself from this starting point? Chad Hill, do you have what it takes? I guess I’m about to find out…

1 comment:

  1. I've got him in my game and going to try your challenge! Looks super fun!

    ReplyDelete